Flooring can either make or break a room! From aesthetic pleasure to comfort, the type of floor you choose will greatly influence how you feel about your property. As contractors with over 10 years of experience, at Suite Home Renovations we make sure that you always pick the right type of floor.
There are tons of factors to be considered such as safety and environmental impact. Suite Home Renovations offers various flooring materials that can satisfy everybody’s taste. We only use products from reputable and experienced manufacturers who work according to the highest standards. Our team members also provide professional flooring installation.
Give us a call for your next flooring project. We are happy to help!
As an experienced renovation company with a rich portfolio, we have dealt with all types of flooring projects. So whether you want to install a new type of floor, refinish hardwood, or remove an old hardwood floor, we have the skills and talents to make it happen.
Our team members are trained and licensed for flooring removal, preparation, and installation. We can provide the necessary materials but we can also work with yours. The core of our work ethic is honesty so we will always give honest and relevant suggestions.
Type of Flooring We Install
The type of floor you choose not only influences aesthetic but also safety and comfort.
The team at Suite Home Renovations has years of experience in providing and installing high-quality flooring for our clients. Before we install the floor, we consult our clients and offer advice depending on their property’s location and condition. These are our top picks:
- Hardwood floors are amazing for improving appeal. If you want to install hardwood in a room that’s vulnerable to moisture, we recommend engineered instead of site finished hardwood.
- Carpet is perfect for family rooms as it is soft and warm. It’s also very flexible design-wise as you can even customize the patterns.
- Tile is a classic choice for entry ways, laundry rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. It’s best to combine it with a walk-in shower or underfloor heating to elevate the entire experience. If there is a potential for water, tile is your best flooring.
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring has come a long way in the past 10 years, and is one of the best options for flooring. It’s not only durable, but looks fantastic in a lot of homes. We install a lot of vinyl and would love to show you the options available.
- Laminate is the best choice for rental property owners. It’s affordable, easy to install and maintain, and can look wonderful in any room. The downside is its easily damaged from water/snow.
- Rubber is one of those types of floors that are great when used in the right type of situation. For example excersize rooms where free weights are being used.
- Epoxy floors are absolutely the best solution for those who spend a lot of times in their garages or basements. If you have an in home shop or work area epoxy floors are some of the most durable and unique floors available.
Why Work With Us?
One thing that makes us stand out is our love for renovating. We simply love seeing an outdated property transform into a magazine-worthy area. From flooring to siding, we constantly follow trends and technological advancements in the home improvement industry.
Our team members go above and beyond to find the best solutions for your property, whether it is commercial or residential. We are a team of contractors from Calgary who take their jobs very seriously, no matter the scope of the project. If you work with us, you get access to:
- Design and installation advice from trained professionals
- Experienced and certified contractors
- 100% professional and honest assessments
- Modern and high-quality materials
- Green, energy-efficient solutions
- Planning, blueprints, and help with permits